Website Domus Recruitment
An exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join my client’s team in their Supported living service in Taunton has arisen. We have a new opportunity for someone with experience in Learning Disabilities, Mental health and Behaviour Challenges to be part of a team reporting to a fantastic and supportive area manager.
This is a multisite role with my client’s service having 4 supported living services in and around the Taunton area. I am looking to speak with candidates who has experience in service management and also with Complex Care.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- To monitor and support the delivery of person-centred services to all people using the service.
- To monitor and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being, and in compliance with external regulations and standards.
- In the absence of the Area Manager to take other responsibilities for all aspects of the operation of the office.
- To provide supervision and support to Team Leaders through effective recruitment and selection, coaching and Performance Management as well as Support to manage their team of Support Workers.
- To ensure effective financial administration of the services delivered, through the effective deployment of staff and budgets
- To develop knowledge and skill of staff teams through delivering service specific training as and when required
- To develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
Service Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in working in Adult Social care preferably in complex care, including working with individuals with challenging behaviours.
- Minimum Level 5 in Health and Social Care qualification (NVQ or Diploma)
- A dedicated and experienced Social Care Manager or a supervisor with at least 3 years management experience.
- Experienced in Positive Behavioural Support.
- Be able to positively transform and enhance the lives of the people we support.
- Successful in developing teams of Support Workers and Team Leaders.
- Be engaging and positive about community-based activities.
- Fast Track DBS.
- Store discounts and cash back scheme.
- Fully paid induction with ongoing mentor and management support.
- Free 24 Hour, 365 days a year Employee Assistance Support Helpline.
- XO Staff recognition awards.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ella Bryett at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.