Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join an established care company, in the Suffolk area as a Service Manager. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a residential service supporting adults with Acquired Brain Injuries and Physical Disabilities.
This growing company promote a supportive culture, with lots of development opportunities throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of a large service for adults with Physical Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries.
- Managing rotas and budgets.
- Ensuring the teams are thoroughly supported to maintain CQC standards and regulatory bodies.
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Service Manager or similar management position.
- Experience working within services that support service users with Learning Disabilities.
- Holds a Level 5 NVQ in Leadership and Management.
- Holds a full UK driver’s license.
- £38,559 per annum rising to £40,589 per annum after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service (plus public holidays)
- A pension scheme with employer contributions
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Health and well-being plans
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Lottie at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.