Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are on the lookout for a Service Manager in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, to join a highly-reputable provider of Care, Support and Housing services for adults with Mental Health needs and Learning Disabilities.
As the Service Manager, you will be responsible for motivating a directing the staff team within a purpose-built Supported Living accommodation for adults who have Mental Health and Complex Needs.
We are looking for someone with the ability to conduct one to ones, staff appraisals, rota management, manage annual leave and sickness, as well as performance manage. You will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the service, writing care and support plans, providing person-centered care.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Manager:
- Experience writing & reviewing care plans and risk assessments
- Experience of Managing in supported living service
- Experience of delivering support to vulnerable customers
- Knowledge of housing maintenance and repairs protocols
- Some line management experience
- Effective staff management skills
- Lead on the recruitment, training and development of high calibre people, in self-managing teams, delivering outstanding care and support.
- Coach and mentor, the teams in providing outstanding person-centred care.
- Live your values and champion ours as you support our teams of Support Workers.
- Foster our culture of person-centred support, challenging one another to be the best we possibly can.
- Lead on new referrals and assessment, working with them and their families to decide and plan for what great support looks like.
- Put the people, we support at the centre of all our thinking, delivering great, imaginative outcomes, whatever their needs.
Key requirements a Service Manager must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a Health and Social Care setting.
- A knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for the management and delivery of person-centred services.
- Holds or studying towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care or the equivalent.
If you are interested in the above Service Manager vacancy, please contact Lottie Savage at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme – £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.