Website Domus Recruitment
I am looking for an experienced, passionate, and work motivated individual to manage a service for one of our private care providers to help change the lives of the people our client support. This role requires a well dedicated and highly reliable Individual to provide good strong management for a 6 bedded service in Bulkington.
This is a new residential care home in Bulkington, Warwickshire that provides support for up to six young adults with learning disabilities or autism, who are transitioning into adulthood.
You will ensure that outstanding service are delivered and are specific to the needs and requirements of each person being supported.
Key Responsibilities of a service manager:
- Deliver a service of excellent care.
- Ensure that services are safely provided in line with laws, regulations, company policy and best practice.
- Manage and effectively lead the staff team by creating and maintaining a workforce who embrace our workplace values, including thorough induction, probation, regular supervision, appraisal, competence checks and where required, performance manage staff.
- Ensure that all staff training is up to date and reflects the needs of the people we support.
- Ensure that the staff are responsive to the needs of people we support, families, staff and other external parties.
- Ensure that the ‘culture’ of the home / service is such that everyone has as an equal voice, concerns and issues are recognised and reported in the spirit of honesty and transparency.
- Undertake activities that monitor and review the service regularly to ensure that the services being provided are effective.
Supported living Requirements:
- Be present in services throughout the calendar week, including evenings, weekends and where required, be ‘on rota’
- Will be responsible for the building of the service
- Looking over all the staff to make sure standards are being met
- Being in charge of Care & Support plans
- Well established company
- Will get clear career progression
- Funded DBS check
- Paid during Training and induction
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Blue Light car
If you are interested in the vacancy above, please call Kyle at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.