Website Domus Recruitment
A specialist care provider is seeking a Service Manager to over-see the day to day responsibilities of their supported living service in Leeds. It provides support for younger adults with learning disabilities.
This role is with a well known national provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities & autism
*All staff will be required to work flexibly across a 7 day rota in order to meet the needs of the people we support.
Responsibilities of Service Manager
- Day to Day Management of the service
- Rota Planning
- Management of Support Worker
- Management of Deputy Manager
- Liaising with external parties – Local Authorities
- Thick skin is required as you will be dealing with younger adults who are always falling out with each other in the service.
- Good at re-building relationships between users
- Interpersonal skills
- Full induction training will be provided however some experience of working in a similar setting is desirable as the circumstances of the people being supported may be complex.*
- Competitive rates of pay and benefits, including our incentives scheme
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Mentor to management programme
- Employee assistance programme
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.