Website Domus Recruitment
We are seeking a Service Manager to take responsibility for the delivery of a supported living service in the West Yorkshire
Our client is an award-winning charity centred around supporting customers to live independent and fulfilling lives.
This will look fantastic on your resume as they are an extremely well known and well respected company.
- The day to day management of a team of Support Workers and customer packages in and around the West Yorkshire.
- Ensuring that the care and support arrangements meet customer needs and outcomes.
- Ensuring the service is running in compliance with regulating authorities and quality assurance framework, including completion of audits of finance and medication.
- Assessment and development of new packages, reviewing and upkeep of existing packages to ensure support arrangements meet customer needs and outcomes.
- Continually improving services offered by working positively with our customer families and developing good relationships with service commissioners and care managers
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable management experience in social care and in line managing a team
- The ability to interpret and apply CQC fundamental standards of quality and safety
- Excellent IT skills
- To be a car driver with use of a vehicle for business purposes
- To be willing to work from our office and within local services.
- To be able to work flexibly and participate in the out of hours on call service
- Award winning in-house training with opportunities to develop your career
- 24/7 Everyday Advice helpline, giving you impartial guidance regarding any personal matters or concerns you may have
- On Call support 24 hours a day
- Discounts at high street retailers and on gym memberships
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Paid travel expenses between consecutive sessions of support
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- £250 bonus for recommending a friend to become a support worker
- Paid Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Certificate (which you need to be able to work in social care
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Ryan by calling Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.