Website Domus Recruitment
Domus are proud to be working with a recovery focused organisation supporting people with complex mental health needs to recruit for a Scheme Manager in Redditch, Worcestershire.
The organisation has grown rapidly over the last five years and now support almost 200 across 20 services throughout the country.
Domus are looking to speak with candidates with experience in management who are aligned with the values of recovery and choice and who are able to work in a way which enables and encouraging people supported to take responsibility for their lives.
They are paying between £28,000 and £32,000 dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Scheme Manager:
* Assume the lead role in the recruitment and selection of staff.
* Ensure that adequate staffing levels are maintained at all times.
* Ensure that the service has 24 hour staffing provided.
* Ensure that the service and the staff team comply with all local and national safeguarding standards and that all reporting procedures are adhered to.
* Meet all legal requirements to maintain registration with CQC.
* To maximise occupancy of the service in line with agreed targets for the development and expansion of the service.
Scheme Manager Requirements:
* At least 2 years’ management experience in the social care sector.
* Ideally have worked with people supported with complex mental health needs. This is desirable not essential.
* Someone who can hit the ground running and inspire a staff team to provide the highest standards of person-centred support.
* Someone who is calm and collected and can effectively support their staff team.
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.