Domus have a brilliant opportunity for a committed, dynamic Manager in the learning disability/mental health sector to join a market leading Health and Social Care charity in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
My client is looking for a dedicated manager to lead and develop one of their supported living services in Biggleswade. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the service.
The services support adults with a variety of support needs which includes, learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
**They are paying £28,095 for the successful candidate.**
Responsibilities of a Supported Living Manager:
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the Services, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused on meeting the needs and preferences of the people supported within the philosophical framework of person centred planning.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Key Requirements of a Supported Living Manager:
- You must have a sound working knowledge of CQC regulation/standards and be able to lead the team’s development and success in delivering high quality, person-centred services.
- At least two years’ experience in a supervisory role and a thorough understanding of working with people in their own homes. You must also have a good working knowledge of supporting people who have autism and display behaviours that challenge.
- Previous experience working in the learning disabilities sector.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification (or working towards).
- Discounts shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with a Blue Light Card
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Russell Thompson at Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.