Website Domus Recruitment
Domus have a brilliant opportunity for a dedicated Manager in the learning disability/mental health sector to join a market leading Health and Social Care provider in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
They are looking for a caring and talented Manager to manage a small cluster of their supported living services, which support 27 people living across the services and these individuals have a variety of support needs including Learning Disabilities, Autism and Physical Disabilities in and around Chesterfield.
Supported Living Manager Responsibilities?
- The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the 24-hour management of the Service, ensuring that all aspects of support and service delivery is focused on meeting the needs and preferences of the people supported within the philosophical framework of person centred planning.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Supported Living Manager Requirements?
- Supervisory experience working with learning disabilities and/or mental health.
- Experience of managing a residential or supported living service.
- Have proven experience at management level with a solid understanding of CQC and relevant legislation.
- Be experienced, honest, transparent with a warming approach, level headed and keeping the local authorities on-side.
- Have experience in the management of budgetary and performance issues as well as a variety of other contractual requirements.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with commissioners and families of the people supported.
- Level 5 Social Care or management qualification (or working towards).
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
**As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.