Website Domus Recruitment
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader for a multi-agency service in Harrogate which supports young people aged 16-25 years who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. This post is 16 HOURS A WEEK.
Key to the role will be cultivating a positive team culture, ensuring your service is a great place to work, acting as a role model and demonstrating good practice. You’ll be responsible for proactively managing and developing your team and the quality of the service.
This is with an excellent charity based in the North of England with experience in mental health and housing. They provide award-winning services and accredited training in mental health, wellbeing, housing and domestic abuse.
£25,927 – £28,226 pro rata
16 hours a week
Key Responsibilities of a Team Leader:
- The Team Leader line manages and support the operational team (under the direction of the Service Manager) with all aspects of the day-to-day management of service.
- The role is vital in ensuring that teams are working effectively with clients and alongside partner agencies; ensuring safeguarding issues are addressed, and quality and performance targets are kept on track.
- Review referrals that come into service, liaising with North Yorkshire County Council, Leaving Care Services, Mental Health Services and other key partner agencies.
- Provide monthly support and supervision to colleagues and develop individual training and development plans.
Team Leader Requirements:
- Experience of working with and supporting vulnerable people
- A keen interest in housing and homelessness
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Successful track record of leading and motivating teams to deliver high quality services
- A full UK driving licence and have access to transport.
- Hybrid working
- Commitment to flexible working
- Incremental progression
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
- Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Care workers discounts
- Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Corporate Health Plan
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Jade at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.